Don't even think about hiring these people. They never performed any services for me. This company is not who they say they are. PLEASE avoid them like the great plague.

I wrote my resume but I was looking for someone help edit it to look more presentable. Wow... What can I say.. it was just a bunch of garbage.

Needless to say, I am a very Unhappy Consumer The Resume Place resume writing services are a total scam. The Resume Place ripped me off with their Online Scam. Do not use The Resume Place, complete fraud!!!! The Resume Place - ***RIP Off*** Rip Off***Rip Off*** The Resume Place resumes are Worthless and Their Service Worse.

The Resume PlaceFRAUD.com. The product that I received was full of typos, case mismatches, poor grammar and syntax, strange use of bold, inconsistent use of punctuation, and more. I did not get an interview for the job that I applied for using their product. The resume that I received back from them was the exact same resume that I originally submitted!.

WORD FOR WORD!. They did not "edit" a single thing in the resume?. Do NOT waste your money on these jokers,. Never use this company!

Comments