Like all of you I was ripped off.SCAM, DO NOT USE THEM, they are not qualified to write effective federal resumes.

I've applied to countless jobs with federal resumes they've developed, NO interviews. These people troll the internet looking for negative ads and say, wow, must be fate that I happened upon your question. Yeah right! Their IT people are more qualified than their resume writers!

The Resume Place does not promise anything from using their services.

Read the fine print!DON'T sign their contract, its one sided and favors only them and you cannot complain or get your money back.

Had an Experience with The Resume Place?

Comments

Harvest, Alabama, United States #718911

Resume place and famous Kathryn Troutman are nothing but a joke.i was given a run around , been put down , made fun of my disability , ignored , promised a resume for 100 days , promised a refund for two weeks .

kathryn merits to get served but im not such evil.

I have email traffic with her that i will gladly share if it means that she will no longer be able to treat people like trash , talk to them like dogs and take advantage of them.

Cartus - Agent’s Commission additional 1% Rip-off Reimbursement Cartus ""Direct Reimbursement” relocation program was offered to me and Cartus is the relo assigned to manage it, the 3 pages guide with GE logo on the top of the page,..." Read more AppleOne - Illegal Employment Practices AppleOne "I applied for a job advertised on monster.com. I get an email reply from a recruiter. The recruiter tells me to call back on the number in the email (receptionist)..." Read more Jlm Staffing Solutions - JLM Staffing does not have the jobs they are advertising on Indeed Jlm Staffing Solutions "JLM Staffing, in Long Beach CA, for over five years has been advertising construction accounting related positions on indeed and on craigslist that they do not currently have. They..." Read more Kelly Services Customer Care Review Kelly Services "Note: Kelly services On May 18th I was hired by Kelly Services for Apple IOS Tier 1 Advisor. On June 8th was the first day of a 4 week training...." Read more O2pur - Got it opened box filled halfway i charged but was green so it meant ready and it worked for 2hours and battetry dead permanet O2pur "i only wlsh for a refund but thats not gonna happen and now i have to pay 39 plus yer appreciated fuk cards i cant do *** online wrecked credit..." Read more Wayfair - Misleading advertising Wayfair "Wayfair posted an ad on Yahoo Canada listing a ShelterLogic product at 204.99 When I clicked on the link the actual product was $310.99 When contacted they suggested the add..." Read more The Childrens Place - Racial profiling The Childrens Place "Today I was giving the most horrible customer service experience. Early today I called to put 2 items on hold prior to my visit to pick up later. During my..." Read more Reroof America - Disgusted with their workmanship Reroof America "Reroof America put on a new roof in August 2005. In 2008 when I started having leaks they told me they weren't responsible for workmanship after one year. I have..." Read more